- Welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful break!
- Report cards will be coming home today, so please sign the envelope and return it—please keep the report card and any certificates your child receives.
- Along with the report card, you will find a letter that shows you your child’s benchmark scores from December—these are for you to keep.
- The awards assembly will be tomorrow, Friday, January 6th at 7:45—be sure to check your child’s report card to see if they earned A, A/B, Perfect Attendance or Citizenship (all 4’s on the personal development side).
- Spring Conference window will start on February 20th. Please check your e-mails within the next two days for a conference sign-up from signupgenius.com.
- Science fair will be next week, January 10th-12th.
- Monday, January 16th is a holiday—no school!
- Friday, January 27th is the School Spelling Bee.
Hi, my name is Yesenia Zecca. I have taught for twenty-one years. I have taught second, third and fifth grade. This is my eleventh year at Boone, where I taught third grade for nine years and will be teaching 5th grade again this year. I will be posting important information, reminders, and much more on my blog, so be sure to check back often! I look forward to hearing from you!