- Don't forget to pick up cookie dough orders today, November 28th from 2:00 to 6:00 in the cafeteria! Please contact Jessica Wade at 909-0526 if you have any questions.
- I have posted the Science Fair Project letter and handbook (see the Science Fair page) in case you are interested in having your child participate in it. It is not required, but we do highly encourage you to have your child participate. It is a great learning experience!
- I have also posted an example of what your child's Boone Bear Market Storefront should look like. The storefronts must have your child's store name, a picture of the product or service, and the price of the good or service. Storefronts are due on December 13th. Check it out under the Boone Bear Market page.
- We will be going to see one act of the Nutcracker on Thursday, December 13th at the Long Center. Please be sure your child dresses nicely for the theater and brings a sack lunch. If your child will need a sack lunch from the cafeteria, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Mark your calendars! Our winter party will be on Wednesday, December 19th from 1:00-2:30. We will need some food and craft items as well as a few volunteers to help run some activity stations. Please follow the link below to sign up for an item and/or to volunteer! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0E4DA9AF2A1-winter2 Everyone is welcome!
Hi, my name is Yesenia Zecca. I have taught for twenty-one years. I have taught second, third and fifth grade. This is my eleventh year at Boone, where I taught third grade for nine years and will be teaching 5th grade again this year. I will be posting important information, reminders, and much more on my blog, so be sure to check back often! I look forward to hearing from you!