- Thank you parents for sending in snacks for our 100th Day of School celebration with our Kinder buddies! Be sure to check out some pictures and video of our celebration under the Pictures and Videos tab.
- Progress reports went home today in Thursday folders. Please be sure to sign and return one copy and keep the other one for your records.
- Remember that the Valentine boxes are due tomorrow Friday, February 10th.
- We had to postpone our class auction, so we will be having it on Thursday, February 16th.
- We will be having our MOY II benchmark tests next Monday and Wednesday, February 13th and 15th. Please be sure your child is here and on time those days. These benchmark tests allow us to plan according to your child’s areas of greatest need.
- Friday, February 17th—no school!
- Monday, February 20th—parent/teacher conference day—no school!
- I will be sending out reminders about your conference next Thursday, February 16th.
- Please have your child practice their addition, subtraction and multiplication facts daily at home!
Hi, my name is Yesenia Zecca. I have taught for twenty-one years. I have taught second, third and fifth grade. This is my eleventh year at Boone, where I taught third grade for nine years and will be teaching 5th grade again this year. I will be posting important information, reminders, and much more on my blog, so be sure to check back often! I look forward to hearing from you!